If the names of our consultants sound familiar to you it might be because you've run across them on the small screen being featured on the Discovery Channel, the Travel Channel, or Court TV, or giving expert commentary in local, national, and international newspapers and news programs. Or perhaps on the big screen, such as the recent Angelina Jolie movie "Salt" where our expert Charles Boklan is listed in the credits as the "Secret Service Consultant" for the movie.
- 10 Things Scam Artists Won't Tell You (Dr. Bernstein quoted in the Wall Street Journal's MarketWatch, May 1, 2014)
- Wilton Schools' New Security Expert (February 3, 2014)
- Dr. Bernstein on Good Morning America, Expert Commentary on the Jodi Arias trial (May 1, 2013)
- New details released on the Newtown school shootings(Dr. Bernstein providing expert commentary on ABC News, New York, October 18, 2013)
- Board of Ed Votes in Favor of Adding Specially Trained Armed Police Officers to Milford Schools (Milford Patch, May 1, 2013)
- Milford Police Chief Mello brought in a risk and threat assessment expert to the BOE meeting Tuesday night to explain the potential role of SRO's (school resource officers) in Milford Schools.
- Security Task Force Security expert offers plan (Wilton Bulletin, April 23, 2013)
- Prevention, intervention are core of helping young, troubled minds (Ridgefield Press, March 26, 2013)
- Dr. Bernstein gives expert testimony to the Connecticut Senate Subcommittee on School Safety
- Dr. Bernstein was invited by the Senate subcommittee cochair, Connecticut State Senator Toni Boucher, to provide expert information on school safety and student threat assessment to legislators at the Connecticut state capital (See articles below)
- Connecticut Lawmakers Move Closer to Sandy Hook Changes (Associated Press article, March 13, 2013)
- Psychologist: Hard to identify mass murderers beforehand (Connecticut Post, March 13, 2013)
- Legislators Discuss Safety Measures for Schools (Hartford Current, March 13, 2013)
- Consensus building around improving school security (The Day, March 14, 2013)
- Connecticut hearing on mental health system (Dr. Bernstein providing expert commentary on ABC news, New York)
- Psychologists look for 'warning behaviors' to stop killings, Mass Shootings (Dr. Bernstein quoted in USA Today, August 13, 2012)
- Marilyn Monroe: What Does Her Final Purchase Say About Her Death?
- (Dr. Bernstein interviewed for the Huffington Post regarding new infomation on the controversial suicide of Marilyn Monroe, July 6, 2012)
- Do You Have An Addiction? (Dr. Bernstein quoted in "Healthy Life Magazine")
- NPR News, "Shooting Renews Debate On Vigilance Vs. Action" (Trayvon Martin Shooting)
- Dr. Bernstein on the Travel Channel's new forensic TV show, "Hidden City" (Take the "Psychopathy Test" to see how you score).
- Dr. Bernstein's expert commentary on the worst case of torture in Toronto's history
- Man brutally tortured by his wife and her boyfriend in Toronto apartment
- Man tortured in a closet raises disturbing questions
- Shrinking Crime: A Forensic Psychologist Decodes the Headlines
- Dr. Bernstein is the Author of; Shrinking Crime: A Forensic Psychologist Decodes the Headlines, A column for "Psychology Today." Click here to read his recent articles.
- This American Life (NPR) Dr. Bernstein featured on National Public Radio's "This American Life," where he discusses Psychopathy and Psychopaths with Ira Glass and the rest of the TAL staff. Click here to read more.
- I (Almost) Got Away with It Season 2, Episode 8
- Got Shot Above a Deli
- (14 Dec. 2010)(Detective Anthony Burti Gives Commentary on one of his more famous cases on this Forensic TV Show)
Dr. S. David Bernstein's Expert Commentary on the Omar Thornton mass murders at Hartford Distributors
TV News interview and expert commentary from Clinical Forensic Psychologist, Dr. S. David Bernstein on the Annie Le murder case at Yale University. Specific commentary focuses on workplace violence.
- Forensic linguistics expert Dr. Robert Leonard must link the words in order to determine if Brian Hummert is responsible for his wife's murder.
- Check out the video on YouTube. Click Here
Dr. S. David Bernstein Expert Commentary of the Anni Le murder case at Yale University
TV News interview and expert commentary from Clinical Forensic Psychologist, Dr. S. David Bernstein on the Omar Thornton case at Hartford Distributors, Inc., in Manchester, Connecticut. Specific commentary focuses on workplace violence aspects and analyzing his final comments after he committed the shootings and before he turned the gun on himself.
- Stratford man cleared of rape charge
- Dr. S. David Bernstein, a clinical forensic psychologist who was hired as a trial consultant by Serafinowicz, said he took on the case at a reduced rate after hearing the facts... Read More
- Excerpt from the New Haven Register
Appellate Court decision citing Dr. Bernstein, published in the Connecticut Law Journal
The respondents were referred to S. David Bernstein, a clinical forensic psychologist, for psychological evaluations. The court had identified eight concerns, including the emotional and psychological status of the respondents, the present relationship between the respondents, the nature of the marital relationship between the respondents...Read More
- Excerpt from the Connecticut Law Journal